Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Music in Me

This pretty bird is from the Skipping Stones stamp set that I won last month, and I wanted to try it out on a 1 layer card.  I masked off a section, sponged the background with distress ink, and spritzed a little water on before I stamped the bird.  How do you like the sentiment? 

I'm entering this in One Layer Wednesday Challenge- Sponging,  and Less is More include 3 past challenges.  This fits #23 Something with Legs, #80 One Layer Fur or Feathers, and  #79 Blue and Green.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of your design and the sweet sentiment.
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis looks great Barb, it's a great combo of colours.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combo!So striking and perfect with the image! Love it, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combo - very bold and striking. Love the stamped image, and the sentiment is just perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely Super inking
    Thank you
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete